Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vietnamese Wedding Couple Favors

Book in the Metaverse

I refer to the metaverse ("virtual" world) in my recent book just been published by Jean-François NumerikLivres Gayrard and Gwen Catala: the Library to Bibliosphère .

I am indeed always close the news of these spaces called in the near future to (con) fuse with the Web, television and 3D augmented reality.

So is it time, I think, that librarians (booksellers, too) and that the players of digital publishing invest themselves seriously.

So I recommend today to take the leap, to go see this beautiful exhibition of Jules Verne (prints, books to read and download, movies ...) on FrancoGrid (Francophone Free 3D Metaverse on the Simulator Open): JULES VERNE, THE INVENTOR OF IMAGINARY, given until February 28, 2011 by Claude Gohin Initiative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment