Monday, April 27, 2009

Customize Soccer Boots

Soon spring

Ouch ... re-reading my last 2 articles, I realized that I was not very accommodating with my host country. So today, to avoid offending the sensibilities again, I'll do the politically correct ... is that I need to renew my visa soon!

If one day you visit to Iran, try to find a small shop with 3 or 4 in front mixers. There is no harm in busy streets (the "Vali-Asr" in Tehran, for example).

These small shops selling, among other things, fresh fruit juice when warm weather arrives, ... and as it becomes the case right now in Iran, ...

Personally, I advise you VERY, VERY STRONGLY melon juice (but there are also banana, mango, watermelon, ....).

I've heard them say Bouaaahh, melon juice!

Well no, it's really pretty! Personally, I did a course last season, and I intend to repeat this year.

C are melons are grown here (even Iran is one of the biggest producers of the gourd). They have neither the same shape (more elongate), or the same color (green inside) than those produced in France ... and believe me, they are mostly much better too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment