Monday, April 27, 2009

Pokemon Heart Gold Nds

Is good? Naqsh-e Rostam

I do not pretend to be a globetrotter, but I still dragged my gaiters in a lot of countries, and as my pale complexion computer does not allow me to merge into the mass, I am often accosted by the quidam local wondering if it's going, where I come from, and then usually if I know Zidane.

The Iranians are no exception to the rule. Even if some ask me news of Zidane, the third question is more often about what I think of their country. I'm not saying it never happens elsewhere, but Iran is the only place where I was asked this so often and so quickly into a discussion ...

This question, "Is Iran Good? "I was puzzled at first. I even wondered if it was a trick question raised by a secret police for any test me. And did not really want to finish the job for criticizing the government, I replied without hesitation "Yes, it's great," .... I then slip away as quickly as possible.

course, all this was pure paranoia on my part (at the frequency where I was asked this question would have required an army of agents just for me, and as I was ... not an isolated case ...).

I logically come to believe that the Iranian was just very curious about how his country is perceived ... Nay ...



In fact, if you have the misfortune to hesitate or to answer " not everyday "(which can happen after 2 hours of plug in Tehran), the caller will make a frown and you can not ignore immediately after.

is that Iran is proud his country. Often it is very excessive even when he speaks of its cities, its mosques, its history, its poets, and ... some time too. Through this question, it is expected that abounds in this sense, what happened to me ... sometimes very difficult.

must say that sometimes tends perch, especially with the kind of variations:
  • "Is good live in Tehran? "I hesitate: Indeed nothing is more pleasant to walk through town, stopping at a sidewalk cafe and enjoy the sun ... ... Oh yeah, it's true: Tehran, there is no real coffee, so no terraces, anyway no place to put a deck saw the cars take center stage, and anyway, it's too polluted for, not least, think staying out longer.
  • " Iran Is Better Than France? "Ben would like ... I'm gonna ask my wife what she thinks, she is arrested from time to time by the Pasdaran because his coat is too short.
  • " Is There Such A great place in your country? "when I went to the Tang-e Vashi : it's true that Paris, Mont Saint Michel, or gorges of Ardeche, it's gnognotte next.

short, any time the Iranians may seem a bit arrogant ....

Finally, ... it has good sides too ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment