Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fotos De Paty Monterola

Shiraz

Shiraz is regarded by Iranians as the city of poets and gardens ... for me is one where I made a trip back in time. From the first step in the city center, I felt to find myself in the pictures made by my parents in the 1970s. Everything then reported: the streets, people, their car, the same colors ... sometimes a little tarnished by time.

Unlike other cities visited, Shiraz is less strict (presumably less religious), and this translates into less sad outfits elsewhere: exit black clothes, hello flashy shirts, trousers leg eph., and pumps (fake) croc ... Add to that a few old American sedans have survived the revolution, and Table is almost perfect. Personally, I love ... I even took the opportunity to go get a banana from a local hairdresser, ...

course, Shiraz has obviously other attractions: a medieval castle, Typical bazaar, and, indeed, gardens (including one or rests Hafez, one of the most famous Persian poets), but it is mainly a starting point to visit the famous ancient city of Persepolis, ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment