Saturday, April 25, 2009

Where Can I Rent A Breastpump In Edmonton

Mr. Tang

Since my arrival in Iran, I am always asked what could well be the atmosphere in a cinema hall here, especially between men and women.


You can imagine, since the Islamic revolution, every effort is made to separate the two sexes, and I did not imagine the mullahs allow men and women to be together freely in a dark room at that.


So I decided to go see this ....


There is a lot more cinema operations in Iran, most rooms are old who survived the revolution, 70's atmosphere ... guaranteed.


Listed programming, it is very rare to have to show western films (or so censored ... very censored). So not much choice, I'm facing what seemed an Iranian film history.


I fulfill the admission fee (10 000 Rials or 70 € cents), and here I am in the room ,....


Well, the cinema in Iran is like the bus in front of men and women behind, there is no choice. Couples are still together but in a very specific area (behind the women in my film).

And to enforce this rule (and others), a guard convicts is constantly in the room, flashlight in hand, and stations with refractory ...


At the same time, fortunately it is there that one, because a movie theater in Iran, it sometimes resembles a train station: it comes, it come out, talking loudly, that answers the phone (It also called sometimes), smoke it (despite the big sign "No Smoking" in the room) .... In short, a big mess!


Well, for the atmosphere, it may be different in other theaters, mine was apparently quite popular.


In fact, see some single women and couples met me quite relieved I had in fact prepared for the worst (for men only sessions, separated couples, or even see women cloistered in a grid box), ... is that they are capable of anything here, even more absurd!


Regarding the film, I did not understand everything (the Persian and me, it's always 2), but obviously, it was a good propaganda film: the heroic Iranians protecting a Koran against the evil invaders, Arabs, Christians (I had no knowledge that the cross-European ever fucking a foot in Iran!?) and Mongols. Flags Iranians and bombastic music galore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment